Blackhorse Animal Hospital has implemented safety protocols for COVID-19 for your safety and our staff’s safety. Through your pet’s portal, you can request prescription refills and check to see when your pet is due for services. You also can order medications, heartworm and/or flea prevention (with prevention rebates), pet food or any other vet exclusive products from our online store and have it directly shipped to your house. Click on the links below to access these services.
Also, Blackhorse Animal Hospital is practicing social distancing, offering curbside services, telemedicine services (veterinary consults via Zoom on a case by case basis for $65) and have building restrictions in place.
- Have your New Client Form filled out BEFORE you arrive (click link above) and email any records to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 832-220-1385
- Have your cell phone on and ready
- When you arrive, give us a call at 832-220-1380 and we will assist you via curbside
- Pets are only allowed inside the building. Please stay in your car
- No touch payments if possible-we will collect payment over the phone. If you need to pay with cash or check, please let us know