Certified Veterinarian Assistant
Blackhorse Animal Hospital is looking for an experienced certified veterinarian assistant. We are a small animal, 2 doctor practice located off of highway 290 and Fry Road. We are seeking full time employment for qualified applicants.
Responsibilities for this position are as follows but are not limited to:
- Restraint for both canine and feline patients
- Assisting doctors in appointments
- Administration of vaccines
- Communication with clients
- Provide care for hospitalized patients
- Assisting with induction of surgical patients
- IVC placement
- Take TPR of both canine and feline patients
- Work with computers and multi-line phones
- Basic math and spelling
Graduate from an AVMA accredited CVA program. New graduates welcome!
- Closed on all holidays and weekends
If you have any questions about the position please call Michelle Schroeder at 832-220-1380
Please email all resumes to Michelleschroeder8477@comcast.net
If you are looking for a fun, fast pace practice to join than consider joining our team of technicians at Blackhorse Animal Hospital.